Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||B16.9 ASME Carbon Steel Bend Seamless Pipe Fittings||Size::||1/2"-16"|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Alloy Steel||Connection::||Butt Welding|
|Application::||Fabrication Work||Packaging::||Wooden Pallet/ Wooden Box|
|Head Code::||Equal Round||Technics:||Induction Forming|
|Name:||Carbon Steel Elbow|
butt weld pipe fittings,
carbon steel buttweld fittings
B16.9 ASME Carbon Steel Bend Seamless Pipe Fittings
Carbon Steel Elbow is one type of very useful pipe fitting which is widely use in different line area for transporting the all liquid ,gas and etc. Butt Welded Elbow have many different standard such America standard which most popular standard type in the whole world Carbon Steel Pipe Fitting market, DIN standard is one type of Germany standard and also the JIS Japan standard .
|Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings|
|Product||45/90/180degree elbow / tee / cap / reducer / bend|
|Standard||ASME B16.9 ASTM JIS DIN|
Our company is producer and exporter of all kinds of carbon steel pipe fittings.Our city is the hometown of carbon steel pipe fittings.everyday lots of containers of fittings are dispached all over the world,such as Russia,Egypt,Malaysia,India,Turkey,Indonesia,Jordon and some other overseas markets.
By the production method can be divided into push system, pressing, forging, casting and so on.
It can be divided into national standard, electrical standard, ship standard, chemical standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, Russian standard and so on.
According to its radius of curvature, it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow.The long radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is 1.5 times, that is, R= 1.5d;The short radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outside diameter of the pipe, i.e. R= 1.0d.(D is the diameter of the elbow and R is the radius of curvature).
According to the pressure level, there are about 17 kinds, which are the same as the American pipe standard :Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS;Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS;The most common ones are STD and XS.
Seamless elbow forming method:
1. Forging and pressing method: stretch the end or part of the pipe with the forging machine, so as to reduce the outside diameter. Commonly used forging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for inner round edge of thick wall tube.The core is placed in the tube, and the roller is used for edge processing.
3. Stamping method: expand the tube end to the required size and shape with tapered core on the press.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, another method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Bulking method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punches to make the tube protruding and forming;Another method is hydraulic bulging, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube, and the liquid pressure pushes the tube into the desired shape. This method is used in most of the production of bellows.
Whatsapp/ Wechat: 008615630731167
Guozhong International Limited
Contact Person: Sales Manager