Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||1/2-48 Inch A234 WPB 90 Degree 45 Degree Carbon Steel Elbow Pipe Fittings||Packaging::||Pallet/wooden Box|
|Material:||Carbon Steel Stainless Steel Alloy Steel||Connection::||Butt Welding|
seamless buttweld fittings,
butt weld pipe fittings
1/2-48 Inch A234 WPB 90 Degree 45 Degree Carbon Steel Elbow Pipe Fittings
Butt Welded Elbow connect way is by welding the ends to the whole pipe line which need the Carbon Steel Elbow do beveling and the beveling angle is from 0-37.5 degree and for beveling the ends of the Seamless Elbow ,we use the beveling machine to do beveling which can beveling from 1/2 inch -48 inch and have many different model to meet the requirement of the factory.Butt Welded Elbow is made by the Hot Forming Elbow Machine which use the high frequency and medium frequency for the heating system. Because the heating speed of the Hot Forming Mandrel Elbow Machine is really high so the production of the Butt Welded Elbow is hih speed too.
|Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings|
|Product||45/90/180degree elbow / tee / cap / reducer / bend|
|Standard||ASME B16.9 ASTM JIS DIN|
|Surface treatment||bevelling,shot blasting,marking,painting according to customer requirement|
|Packaging||fabric bag & wooden box & pallet|
Our company is producer and exporter of all kinds of carbon steel pipe fittings.Our city is the hometown of carbon steel pipe fittings.everyday lots of containers of fittings are dispached all over the world,such as Russia,Egypt,Malaysia,India,Turkey,Indonesia,Jordon and some other overseas markets.Our company monthly dispach around 50containers fittings.We provide our customers with one-stop service from order to delivery.
Seamless elbow technology:
Carbon steel seamless elbow forming technology is to choose the special elbow pipe parts of the push machine, core mold and heating equipment, so that the blank on the mold in the push machine to move forward, in the movement of heating, expanding and zigzag forming process.Hot pushing elbow pipes deformation characteristics is based on volume before and after plastic deformation rule of metal materials concluded that tube billet diameter, chooses the pipe diameter is less than the diameter of the elbow pipe fittings, through core model control billet deformation process, the arc is tight spot metal activity, counter to other parts of the thinned by expanding, then get the uniform wall thickness of elbow pipe fittings.Hot push pipe fitting forming technology has the characteristics of beautiful appearance, uniform wall thickness and continuous work, suitable for mass production, so it has become the primary forming method of carbon steel, alloy steel and carbon steel elbow, and also applied in the forming of some standard stainless steel elbow pipe fitting.The heating methods of the forming process include medium frequency or high frequency induction heating (heating ring can be multi-turn or single turn), flame heating and reflective furnace heating. The choice of heating methods depends on the demand of the forming commodity and the power status of the decision.
Seamless elbow manufacturers
Seamless elbow forming method:
1. Forging and pressing method: stretch the end or part of the pipe with the forging machine, so as to reduce the outside diameter. Commonly used forging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for inner round edge of thick wall tube.The core is placed in the tube, and the roller is used for edge processing.
3. Stamping method: expand the tube end to the required size and shape with tapered core on the press.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, another method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Bulking method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punches to make the tube protruding and forming;Another method is hydraulic bulging, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube, and the liquid pressure pushes the tube into the desired shape. This method is used in most of the production of bellows.
Whatsapp/ Wechat: 008615630731167
Guozhong International Limited
Contact Person: Darcy Dong
Tel: 0086 18632745010