Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||We Have Exported The Astm A234 Wpb Pipe Fitting For More Than 15 Years And Our Main Market Is In India, Middle East , Africa, South American , And Every Year There Are Many Clients Come To Our Factory For Checking And Inspect For The Carbon Steel Elbow. W||Size::||8"|
|Degree:||90 Degree, 45 Degree, 180degree||Standard Of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings::||ASME, DIN,JIS|
|Head Code::||Equal Round||Name:||Carbon Steel Elbow|
|Beveling Angle:||37.5 Degree-40degree||Requirement:||Shot Blasting , Painting, Marking|
|Packaging::||Wooden Pallet/wooden Box|
butt weld pipe fittings,
carbon steel buttweld fittings
8 Inch A234 Wpb Shot Blasting Carbon Steel Buttweld Seamless Pipe Fittings
From the thickness of the ASME B16.9 elbow ,people choose different forming processes. As the most important pipe fittings in the whole piping system , ASME B16.9 elbow can hold the 80% in the whole system .So the ASME B16.9 elbow is very useful .According to its radius of bend , carbon steel elbow can be divided into long radius elbows and short radius elbows. The long-radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the tube whose radius of curvature equals 1.5 times, ie, R=1.5D; the short radius elbow refers to its radius of curvature equal to the outer diameter of the tube, ie, R=1.0D. (D is the elbow diameter and R is the radius of curvature).
|Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings|
|Product||45/90/180degree elbow / tee / cap / reducer / bend|
|Standard||ASME B16.9 ASTM JIS DIN|
|Surface treatment||bevelling,shot blasting,marking,painting according to customer requirement|
|Packaging||fabric bag & wooden box & pallet|
Seamless elbow forming method:
1. Forging and pressing method: stretch the end or part of the pipe with the forging machine, so as to reduce the outside diameter. Commonly used forging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for inner round edge of thick wall tube.The core is placed in the tube, and the roller is used for edge processing.
3. Stamping method: expand the tube end to the required size and shape with tapered core on the press.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, another method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Bulking method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punches to make the tube protruding and forming;Another method is hydraulic bulging, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube, and the liquid pressure pushes the tube into the desired shape. This method is used in most of the production of bellows.
Seamless elbow manufacturing process:
Seamless elbows do not cause corrosion, pitting, corrosion or wear.Stainless steel is also one of the strongest materials in building materials.Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of the engineering design.Rolling seamless elbow pipe materials are tubular billet, round tube embryo through cutting machine cutting the growth degree of billet is about one meter, and the conveyor belt to the heating furnace. Billet heating are fed into the furnace, the temperature is about 1200 degrees Celsius. In furnace temperature control is a crucial problem. Circular tube billet after go through pressure punch wear empty. Fuel for hydrogen or acetylene.
General is one of the more common punch is tapered roller puncher, this kind of punch production efficiency is high, the products of good quality and large amount of perforated hole enlargement, can wear a variety of pipe fittings. After perforation, circular tube billet has been three-roll skew rolling, rolling or extrusion. Extrusion to take off the tube sizing. After sizing mill by taper drill bits high-speed steel into embryo punch, form fitting
Whatsapp/ Wechat: 008615630731167
Guozhong International Limited
Contact Person: Sales Manager