Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||6% Thickness Tolerance Hydraulic Elbow Carbon Steel Buttweld A234 Wpb Seamless Pipe Fittings||Application:||Fabrication Work|
|Degree:||90 Degree 180 Degree 45 Degree||Size::||1/2"-48"|
|Model:||Elbow, Tee , Reducer||Packaging::||Pallet/ Wooden Box|
|Standard Of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings::||ASME, DIN,JIS||Head Code::||Round|
|Beveling Angle:||37.5 Degree|
seamless buttweld fittings,
butt weld pipe fittings
6% Thickness Tolerance Hydraulic Elbow Carbon Steel Buttweld A234 Wpb Seamless Pipe Fittings
For the carbon steel elbow, Manufacturers commonly used seamless elbow forming process hot push, stamping, extrusion and so on.The hot-bending bending head forming process adopts a special elbow pushing machine, a mandrel and a heating device, so that the billet placed on the die is moved forward by the pushing machine, heated, expanded and bent during the movement. the process of. The deformation characteristics of the thermal pusher elbow is to determine the diameter of the blank according to the constant volume before and after the plastic deformation of the metal material.
|Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings|
|Product||45/90/180degree elbow / tee / cap / reducer / bend|
|Standard||ASME B16.9 ASTM JIS DIN|
|Surface treatment||bevelling,shot blasting,marking,painting according to customer requirement|
Our company is producer and exporter of all kinds of carbon steel pipe fittings.Our city is the hometown of carbon steel pipe fittings.everyday lots of containers of fittings are dispached all over the world,such as Russia,Egypt,Malaysia,India,Turkey,Indonesia,Jordon and some other overseas markets.Our company monthly dispach around 50containers fittings.We provide our customers with one-stop service from order to delivery.
1. Since most pipe fittings are used for welding, in order to improve welding quality, the ends are beveled with a certain Angle and a certain edge. This requirement is also strict.The surface mass and mechanical properties are basically the same as the pipe.For the convenience of welding, the fittings are the same type of steel as the connected pipe.
2, that is, all the pipe fittings have to go through the surface treatment, the inner and outer surface of the oxidized iron sheet through the peening treatment, and then painted with anti-corrosion paint.This is for export needs, moreover, in the domestic is also for the convenience of transportation to prevent corrosion and oxidation, must do this aspect of the work.
3, is the requirement for packaging for small pipe fittings, such as exports, we need to make wooden cases, about 1 cubic meter, stipulated that the number of elbows in this kind of box can not exceed 1 ton, the standard allows the set, that is, large set small, but the total weight generally can not exceed 1 ton.For large pieces of y you need a single package, like 24 "you need a single package.Another is the packaging mark, mark is to indicate the size, steel, batch number, manufacturer's trademark.
Seamless elbow forming method:
1. Forging and pressing method: stretch the end or part of the pipe with the forging machine, so as to reduce the outside diameter. Commonly used forging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for inner round edge of thick wall tube.The core is placed in the tube, and the roller is used for edge processing.
3. Stamping method: expand the tube end to the required size and shape with tapered core on the press.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, another method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Bulking method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punches to make the tube protruding and forming;Another method is hydraulic bulging, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube, and the liquid pressure pushes the tube into the desired shape. This method is used in most of the production of bellows.
Whatsapp/ Wechat: 008615630731167
Guozhong International Limited
Contact Person: Sales Manager