Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Connection::||Butt Weld|
|Packaging::||Wooden Pallet||Standard Of Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings::||ASME/DIN/JIS|
|Head Code::||Round||Technics:||Hot Forming|
WPB Seamless Pipe Fittings,
SCH10 A234 Seamless Pipe Fittings,
SCH10 A234 Cs Elbow
Carbon steel elbow SCH10 A234 WPB Large diameter Steel Pipe Fitting Elbow
Seamless elbow forming method:
1. Forging and pressing method: stretch the end or part of the pipe with the forging machine, so as to reduce the outside diameter. Commonly used forging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for inner round edge of thick wall tube.The core is placed in the tube, and the roller is used for edge processing.
3. Stamping method: expand the tube end to the required size and shape with tapered core on the press.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, another method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Bulking method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punches to make the tube protruding and forming;Another method is hydraulic bulging, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube, and the liquid pressure pushes the tube into the desired shape. This method is used in most of the production of bellows.
|Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings|
|Product||45/90/180degree elbow / tee / cap / reducer / bend|
|Standard||ASME B16.9 ASTM JIS DIN|
|Surface treatment||bevelling,shot blasting,marking,painting according to customer requirement|
|Packaging||fabric bag & wooden box & pallet|
Our company is producer and exporter of all kinds of carbon steel pipe fittings.Our city is the hometown of carbon steel pipe fittings.everyday lots of containers of fittings are dispached all over the world,such as Russia,Egypt,Malaysia,India,Turkey,Indonesia,Jordon and some other overseas markets.Our company monthly dispach around 50containers fittings.We provide our customers with one-stop service from order to delivery.
By the production method can be divided into push system, pressing, forging, casting and so on.
It can be divided into national standard, electrical standard, ship standard, chemical standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, Russian standard and so on.
According to its radius of curvature, it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow.The long radius elbow refers to the outer diameter of the pipe whose radius of curvature is 1.5 times, that is, R= 1.5d;The short radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outside diameter of the pipe, i.e. R= 1.0d.(D is the diameter of the elbow and R is the radius of curvature).
According to the pressure level, there are about 17 kinds, which are the same as the American pipe standard :Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS;Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS;The most common ones are STD and XS.
What is a bend?
In piping systems, elbow is the piece of pipe that redirects the pipe.According to the Angle, there are 45° and 90°180° are the three most commonly used, and other abnormal Angle elbows such as 60° are also included according to the engineering needs.Elbow materials are cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, carbon steel, non-ferrous metals and plastics.Connection with the pipe: direct welding (the most common way) flange connection, hot melt connection, electric fusion connection, thread connection and socket type connection.According to the production process can be divided into: welding elbow, stamping elbow, push elbow, casting elbow, butt welding elbow and so on.Other names :90 degree bend, right Angle bend, love and bend, etc.
Whatsapp/ Wechat: 008615630731167
Guozhong International Limited
Contact Person: Darcy Dong
Tel: 0086 15630731167