Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Size:||1/2''-6''||Usage:||Oil Gas Water Industrial|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel 304 316L 30 Degree Sanitary DIN Pipe Fittings Welding Elbow|
304 stainless steel tube elbows,
weld on stainless steel tube elbows,
316l stainless tube elbows
High Strength Stainless Steel butt weld Pipe Fitting Elbow Seamless Pipe Fittings
ASME B16.9 buttweld elbows are manufactured in a wide range of dimensions (combinations of outside diameter and wall thickness) to fit ASME B36.10 and ASME B36.19 carbon, alloy and stainless steel pipes of any size between 2 and 48 inches (and above).
Buttweld elbows below 24 inches in diameter are produced by cutting, heating and bending seamless steel pipes; pipe elbows of larger sizes are manufactured, instead, from welded pipes or steel plates.
The three most common types of elbows in piping are the 45, 90, and 180 degrees (or return elbow), as shown in the image
|Flow Media||Water, Beverage, Pharmacy, Milk, Beer, Juice,oil|
|Application||Food and Beverage,
General Industry, etc.
|Fluid pressure||Medium Pressure|
|Available Material||SS304,SS304L SS316,SS316L|
|Fluid Temperature||Normal Temperature|
Seamless elbow forming method:
1. Forging and pressing method: stretch the end or part of the pipe with the forging machine, so as to reduce the outside diameter. Commonly used forging machines include rotary type, connecting rod type and roller type.
2. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, suitable for inner round edge of thick wall tube.The core is placed in the tube, and the roller is used for edge processing.
3. Stamping method: expand the tube end to the required size and shape with tapered core on the press.
4. Bending forming method: there are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, another method is called stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, an adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Bulking method: one is to place rubber inside the tube and compress it with punches to make the tube protruding and forming;Another method is hydraulic bulging, in which a liquid is filled in the middle of the tube, and the liquid pressure pushes the tube into the desired shape. This method is used in most of the production of bellows.
Our company is producer and exporter of all kinds of carbon steel pipe fittings.Our city is the hometown of carbon steel pipe fittings.everyday lots of containers of fittings are dispached all over the world,such as Russia,Egypt,Malaysia,India,Turkey,Indonesia,Jordon and some other overseas markets.Our company monthly dispach around 50containers fittings.We provide our customers with one-stop service from order to delivery.
Whatsapp/ Wechat: 008615630731167
Guozhong International Limited
Contact Person: Sales Manager