Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Elbow Cold Forming Machine||Size:||20mm- 60 Mm|
|Bend Radius:||1D-1.5D||Material::||Stainless Steel|
|Application::||Stainless Steel Elbow||Usage:||Producing Stainless Steel Elbow|
20mm elbow cold forming machine,
lucency painting elbow cold forming machine,
lucency painting elbow machine
I. Work content of the supplier
1. Design and manufacturing.
Second, the performance
1. Used for cold push molding of stainless steel elbow.
2. Rated working pressure of oil is 25Mpa.The experimental pressure of the oil cylinder is 31.5MPa
3. The main cylinder pressure is 63T and the effective stroke is 500mm (cylinder inner diameter is 180mm).
4. Side cylinder pressure is 50T, (cylinder inner diameter is 160mm) effective stroke is 600mm.
5. Elbow forming range diameter 20-60.
6, motor power 11KW.
7, 90° reversal mandrel demoulding
8, the environmental conditions of cold push machine: ambient temperature 5-38 degrees, relative humidity ≤82%, input voltage of three-phase four-wire 380V (-12%-- +15%), frequency of 50Hz±2%.The working time can be 24 hours a day continuous work, the air is free from corrosive media, the equipment must be operated in the workshop, there is enough space.
9, using YB-N46 anti-wear hydraulic oil.
Three, cylinder standard
1. The manufacture of oil cylinder conforms to JB/T10205-2000 and JB/T15622-2005 standards.
2. The cylinder is 45# steel, the inner surface finish is Ra0.3, the piston rod is 45# seamless tube, the surface is chrome plated, polished after plating, no straight lines, spiral lines, finish is Ra0.4.
3. The other parts of the cylinder are made of 45# forgings to ensure mechanical properties.
4. The piston guide sleeve of the main cylinder adopts copper sleeve, all seals adopt standard priority series, and the main oil seal is imported from Austria ACO.
5. Before the assembly of the cylinder, the smoothness, hardness, matching size and other items of the cylinder and piston rod shall be inspected, and the quality of the forgings and seals shall be inspected. The parts used in the assembly of the cylinder shall meet the standards, and the pressure test shall be carried out after the assembly of the cylinder.
1. The main structure is three-beam and four-column structure. The equipment includes upper beam, lower beam, slider, link column, nut, cylinder and reverse material device, etc.The three beams are welded with Q235-A high quality steel plates.Use 16Mo high quality welding wire to ensure the strength.All structural parts are machined by numerical control machine to ensure accuracy.
2. Maximum opening height of the slider: 700mm.
3, the effective size of the working table: around 500mm- front and rear 550mm(excluding the side cylinder part)
4. There is a main oil cylinder installed on the horizontal center line of the upper beam. The piston rod of the oil cylinder is connected with the slider through the offsetting flange.The side cylinder piston drives the top bar to move along the slide.
5, equipment dimensions: 1700mm*800mm*2200mm
Five, hydraulic pump station
1. The maximum working pressure of the hydraulic system is 25Mpa, and the experimental pressure is 31.5Mpa.
2, the inside and outside surface of the oil tank for anti-rust treatment, installed in the oil tank filter, set liquid level, oil temperature display.
3, the whole hydraulic system must be cleaned before oil injection test operation.
4. The pump station is designed as an integrated connection to reduce leakage points.The oil pump adopts manual variable axial piston pump with adjustable flow, maximum internal pressure of 31.5Mpa and service pressure of 25Mpa.The system has overload overflow, flow adjustment, time control, PLC self - diagnosis and other functions.
5. The pump station is installed on the top platform of the equipment, which can effectively reduce the length of the pipeline and reduce the oil leakage point and save space.
Six, PLC function
1, PLC control, one key molding.Put the pipe into the mold and press the start button to automatically push the system and take out the finished product.
3, automatic and manual operation can be converted, in the mold is very convenient debugging.
4. The hydraulic system pressure can be set to effectively protect the damage caused by the operation error of the equipment.
5. All control is concentrated on one operating cabinet, touch screen, motor running, total stop and liquid filled pump start and stop state display.
6. Electrical components: PLC adopts Mitsubishi PLC, and other components adopt Schneider and Chint.
VII. Equipment installation
1. The supplier shall guide the installation and the buyer shall actively cooperate.
2. The Supplier shall provide the basic equipment drawings, and the Demander shall construct according to the drawings. The Supplier shall be responsible for guiding the construction.
4. The Demander is responsible for setting the power cord at the location specified by the Supplier.
VIII. Equipment debugging
1. After the Demander meets the commissioning conditions, the Supplier shall complete the commissioning work of the equipment with the vigorous cooperation of the Demander.
2. The buyer shall provide debugging materials, 46# hydraulic oil, power supply, etc.
3. The supplier shall be responsible for solving the fault caused by the equipment during commissioning.
IX. Equipment acceptance
1. Within 5 working days after the completion of debugging and normal operation of the equipment, the Demander shall conduct acceptance inspection in accordance with the provisions of the Technical Agreement.
2. Both parties shall sign on the acceptance sheet for confirmation after the equipment is accepted.
X. Equipment warranty
1. In case of equipment failure within one year from the date of signing for acceptance inspection, the supplier shall be responsible for maintenance and provide spare parts free of charge (except for operation error).
2. Lifetime maintenance of equipment. After the warranty period, if there is a fault, the supplier will maintain it free of charge, but the buyer is responsible for the cost of spare parts and technical personnel, and the supplier will provide technical personnel free of charge.
Packaging and distribution:
After service team:
Contact Person: Darcy Dong
Tel: 0086 18632745010